Box Mysteriously Rebooting?

Jeff Bethke jeff at avondalenetworks.com
Fri May 13 09:36:12 PDT 2005

Nope, pf is turned off on this host as is all other non-essential* parts
like linux compat and daemons I don't really-really-really need.

I've read through archives and it seems that when the FreeBSD kernel
hits *any* kind of hardware fault.. it reboots!  Is there any daemon out
there that catches the kernel message that causes the reboot?

-jeff

*(please, no flames telling me that 'pf' is essential! I know, i just
have it down for now to elimanate all culprits.)