mozilla

Alex Zbyslaw xfb52 at dial.pipex.com
Fri May 13 09:05:32 PDT 2005

Gert Cuykens wrote:

>i have a the output of the hole building process if necesary

Just to check the obvious, you are doing this as root, yes?

Beyond that I don't think I have any more ideas.  Send the *end* of the
build log and we can look at it again and see if anything obvious
strikes.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled mozilla half a dozen times in
the last couple weeks and not had any problem.  That doesn't help you
directly, but it does mean that there isn't anything obviously wrong
with the mozilla port.

>PS For keeping the peace between me and you i dont going to argue
>about the gimp mozilla dependency :)

I didn't say this would fix your build problem.  You appeared to be
complaining about mozilla being a dependency when you had uninstalled
it, so I told you how to fix it.  Maybe I misunderstood what you were
saying.

--Alex