Read carefully :-)

vizion at ixpres.com vizion at ixpres.com
Thu May 12 11:19:52 PDT 2005

Twas said by " Stevan Tiefert" and my ignorance encourages me to join the
dialogue

> Stop spamming!

You need to read what you get and unsubscribe from the list if you do not
want to get mails for list members!
David

David Southwell              Ham call sign M0TAU
   ****Remove  nospamme_ from reply to ******
English Owner & Captain of British Registered 60' bluewater Ketch S/V
Taurus. Currently in San Diego, CA. Sailing May bound for Europe via
Panama Canal.