dhclient issue with 5.4...

mojo fms gthms at hotmail.com
Thu May 12 10:17:33 PDT 2005

I did a reinstall recently and since then i can not connect the internet
using dhclient on that machine. I looked around on google for a bit but
found nothing that fixed the problem. I checked the PnP OS option in the
bios, it is already set to No, and i played around with new network cables
and such. If i plug the cable modem in to my wifes windows computer it pops
up with the new DHCP info almost right away. Thanks for any help anyone can
provide.