Cdce Patch

Zhiliang zhiliang.ong at gmail.com
Thu May 12 09:22:48 PDT 2005

Hi Clifton,

The output from "make deinstall" in "/usr/ports/comms/cdce-1.0" :
"make : do not know how to make deinstall. Stop."

I had originally installed the port in "/usr/ports/comms/cdce-1.0"
from a tarball downloaded from gank.org then did another installation
in "/usr/ports/comms/cdce" with a tarball from freebsd.org,  which
contained the patch. I did "make deinstall" and "make clean" first in
"/usr/ports/comms/cdce" which ran successfully but then encountered
the problem above in "/usr/ports/comms/cdce-1.0" . Now I am totally
confused as to what to do next. how do i remove the entire "cdce"
installation and rebuild from scratch?

A million thanks for your help