Cdce Patch

Clifton Royston cliftonr at tikitechnologies.com
Wed May 11 19:51:45 PDT 2005

On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 10:40:29AM +0800, Zhiliang wrote:
> Hi Clifton,
>
> Thanks...i tried that but did not have any effect...would l need to
> copy revised Makefile into the directory as well?

No, but you do need to run "make deinstall" to safely remove the
installed version and then "make clean" to remove your first attempt to
build it.  It's probably not applying the patch and recompiling, if it
has a version already built in the work subdirectory.

  -- Clifton

          Clifton Royston  --  cliftonr at tikitechnologies.com
         Tiki Technologies Lead Programmer/Software Architect
"I'm gonna tell my son to grow up pretty as the grass is green
And whip-smart as the English Channel's wide..."
                                            -- 'Whip-Smart', Liz Phair