RrrraaaaPPPPPeeeee...

Colleen Alison at zile.com
Wed May 11 17:40:07 PDT 2005

Natasha just came out of school and was looking for a job as a secretary in my company.
I thought she was cute and sexy ! So I hired her...
One day it was late everybody went home but I told her I needed her to go into the building basement to find some files.
She i so naive she said sure and went downstairs where there was nothing but me and a friend waiting for her.
She wasnt so scared at the beginning until she understood she was really going to get fucked ! We banged her for an hour.
She sucks real good and have sweet round tits. But I couldnt resist I had to take her int he ass.
I am pretty sure it was her first...of course I never saw her again but I got a new secretary...

If you are interested to see the this, showing all this, Jo.i.n our s1te. At our memmmbers area youll find tonns of movies of such a rap.e incindents...

We become actors without realizing it, and actors without wanting to. http://onlymovies.biz I thought he was a young man of promise, but it appears he is a young man of promises. [Speaking Of Winston Churchill]
What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality.