[OBORONA-SPAM] Re: [OBORONA-SPAM] Re: [OBORONA-SPAM] Re: a problem withcompiling kernel

Alex Zbyslaw xfb52 at dial.pipex.com
Wed May 11 03:20:32 PDT 2005

Alexander Soldatov wrote:

>I need to make new kernel. So I've make my own config file from GENERIC.
>Then standart operations:
>1. config CUSTOM (this's my config file)
>2. make depend
>3. make

and then:

>Of course not, I need INET
>Is the problem because of a INET support missing? How can I correct it?
>By the way I also tried to add NO_WERROR=yes in make.conf but it's not
>useful in this case for some reason - the same output appears

Put it back into your CUSTOM config!  The support isn't there because
you evidently too it out :-)  I suggest editing the original GENERIC and
your CUSTOM side by side so that you can check that everything you took
out really should have been taken out.  Or try comparing them with diff.

--Alex