Biz question about CPC ads

Jason jason at funnytaf.com
Tue May 10 19:50:04 PDT 2005

Jason Desmangles here with TrustyHound web search.
http://www.trustyhound.com/affiliate_program.php

I wanted to invite you to try our CPC affiliate program at 5 cents per click.
http://www.trustyhound.com/affiliate_program.php

It's free to become a TrustyHound affiliate. Just put up your choice of banner sizes and that is it. We even offer alternate Google ads you can use to backfill your Adsense ads.

COMMISSION STRUCTURE:
Affiliates earn $0.05 for every visitor that clicks on our banner(s).

To go ahead and sign up so you can check it out from the inside, please go to:
https://www.enmarketing.com/trustyhound_affiliate_signup.php

If you have questions, comments, or just plain need help getting started. Do not hesitate to reply to this email. I will be more than happy to assist you.

Sincerely,

Jason Desmangles
eNMarketing Co. / TrustyHound web search
http://www.trustyhound.com