Compiling jdk15

Ryan Winograd rylwin at houston.rr.com
Tue May 10 17:12:11 PDT 2005

Hi all,
I'm having problems compiling the jdk15 port on my machine.
It's running 5.3-Release and also has the jdk14 and linux-sun-jdk14
ports installed.
Here is the end of the make install output.

Note: * uses or overrides a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
21 errors
12 warnings
gmake[3]: *** [.compile.classlist] Error 1
fi gmake[3]: Leaving directory
gmake[2]: *** [all] Error 1
`/usr/ports/java/jdk15/work/j2se/make/java/java' gmake[2]: Leaving
gmake[1]: *** [all] Error 1
directory `/usr/ports/java/jdk15/work/j2se/make/java' gmake[1]:
gmake: *** [j2se-build] Error 2
Leaving directory `/usr/ports/java/jdk15/work/j2se/make' *** Error
code 2

Stop in /usr/ports/java/jdk15.

If being able to see the whole thing would be helpful, it can be
downloaded from http://cspain.no-ip.info/jdk15build.out

Thx in advance for all help and advice, and if any other info about my
system would be helpful, please let me know and i'll post it.