ports backup corrupted windows - addendum

Graham North graham.north at telus.net
Mon May 9 23:36:54 PDT 2005

Discovered that ports Japanese has a port called "prn" - this is a
"privileged" name in Windows - of course when I tried to blow away the
whole ports backup it choked up and left a 97MB file hanging.
I will try to find out how to deal with privileged file deletion in
Windows via other forums (using command prompt "del" doesn't work).

Cheers,  Graham/