TrueType fonts sources

vizion at ixpres.com vizion at ixpres.com
Mon May 9 21:32:10 PDT 2005

Hi
OK I have installed the font server etc -- all I need are some
TrueTypefonts to put in the TT directory. Does anyone know:
1.where can I get them.
2. How I can convert my TT fonts on my ms$  system to TT for freebsd.

Thanks
David

David Southwell              Ham call sign M0TAU
   ****Remove  nospamme_ from reply to ******
English Owner & Captain of British Registered 60' bluewater Ketch S/V
Taurus. Currently in San Diego, CA. Sailing May bound for Europe via
Panama Canal.