Group Rights in FreeBSD 5.3

Dixit, Viraj Viraj.Dixit at CityofPaloAlto.org
Mon May 9 13:55:58 PDT 2005

Hi,

I need a question answered. In the FreeBSD 5.3 OS system, I have just created a new group called "backup" and I have added one user to this group called backup. What I am looking for is what is the command to limit this group called "backup" to only reading and downloading files but not from writing and deleting files on my system. Can groups be set to certain rights so any user added to that group will only get those rights. Thanks,
VJ