where to find documentation for pkg_add?

Foo Ji-Haw jhfoo at nexlabs.com
Mon May 9 00:54:00 PDT 2005

Sorry to flood this group with so many questions. It's been some time
and I am quite rusty with the administration of FreeBSD.

I just rediscovered pkg_add (because I needed Perl5.8 and 4.11 comes
only with 5.005!). I guessed that the easiest way to install Perl 5.8 is
pkg_add -r perl5.8. Looks good so far, but I want to read up on pkg_add.
Other than man pkg_add, is there a tutorial page on the web I can go to?