Release 4.11 - compile errors

Graham North graham.north at telus.net
Sun May 8 15:28:48 PDT 2005

Kris:

Thank you, you are correct  - I found a previous post for a similar
question.
For those interested it was the umass device:

 From *Matt Emmerton *Feb. 2005 -

You've got "device umass" in your kernel, but you've commented out the
SCSI-related devices which are required.
You need to uncomment "device scbus" and "device da" in order to use "device
umass".

It worked for me too!
Thanks Matt and Kris.
Graham/