Mailinglist privacy: MY NAME ALL OVER GOOGLE!

Joshua Tinnin krinklyfig at spymac.com
Sat May 7 15:44:16 PDT 2005

On Sat 7 May 05 15:35, Anthony Atkielski <atkielski.anthony at wanadoo.fr>
wrote:
> Joshua Tinnin writes:

> > I hate to bring up the old cliche ... but, seriously, Anthony, most
> > of what you do here is spread:
> >
> > Fear
> > Uncertainty
> > Doubt
>
> Much of the prudence that lawful behavior demands is based on these.

You live life your way. Let others do the same. I do not live my life in
fear, but nor do I live it in an uninformed manner.

If you're serious about this, complaining to the main FreeBSD tech help
list won't change anything. You need to do a massive, worldwide
campaign. This could be the next Napster ... just think about it. Now,
go out and hire a lawyer on contingency who's crazy enough to take the
case, and go make some waves. But, please, stop with the constant flow
of this ... stuff, at least on this list, ok? It's getting old, and
it's going nowhere, in case you haven't noticed. If it concerns you
that much, you can always unsubscribe (ah, but it's never enough to
cause that, as it's just too much fun to be the gadfly, isn't it?).

- jt