Mailinglist privacy: MY NAME ALL OVER GOOGLE!

Halldor R. Haflidason titan at thoron.org
Sat May 7 06:53:56 PDT 2005

On Sat, May 07, 2005 at 06:10:00AM -0500, Fafa Hafiz Krantz wrote:

> Fafa has already been threatened with his doom.
> Some members on this list, it seems, ain't got no heart.

It always strikes me as odd when people refer to them self in 3d person.
Anyhow, as many have said before me, I think that when you send mail to
a public mailing list, you have to see that every mailing list (that at
least I know of) is archived and open, I have always been thankful of
that since when I have to find the solution to some problem related to
freebsd more often than not I find my answer in one of those archives,
would be sad if issues like this forced them to be 'off limits'.

Dóri