Boot Problem

Koushik Narayanan koushikn at fastmail.fm
Sat May 7 05:44:52 PDT 2005

Thanks for helping.I couldn't do anything with the fixit disk.Is there
some method or tool using which I can copy all files in the ufs partiton
to some other partition using DOS,Windows,or Linux(my kernel won't
support ufs.) .Something like ltools which allows me to copy,delete
files in ext2 partition using windows.
If I could do so..then I can format those partitions and re-install
FreeBSD..
THanks.
Koushik Narayanan