Mailinglist privacy: MY NAME ALL OVER GOOGLE!

Alex de Kruijff freebsd at akruijff.dds.nl
Sat May 7 04:03:55 PDT 2005

On Sat, May 07, 2005 at 04:44:16AM +0200, Anthony Atkielski wrote:
> Alex de Kruijff writes:
>
> > Where these persons prosecuted lately?
>
> No.  The first I heard of these problems was probably a good 20 years
> ago or so, and they probably predated that.  Nevertheless, it is
> standard practice to include such warnings today.

So? As long as your system is protected by a password nobody has a legal
defence. A admin that doesn't put up a warning like "breaking in is a
criminal act" is not at fault legaly or otherwise.

--
Alex

Please copy the original recipients, otherwise I may not read your reply.
WWW: http://www.kruijff.org/alex/FreeBSD/