Mailinglist privacy: MY NAME ALL OVER GOOGLE!

Bart Silverstrim bsilver at chrononomicon.com
Fri May 6 10:12:11 PDT 2005

On May 6, 2005, at 1:04 PM, Kirk Strauser wrote:

> On Friday 06 May 2005 05:52, Anthony Atkielski wrote:
>
>> DMCA
>
> So, how's that working out for you with non-US third-party mirrors that
> aren't subject to American law in any way?

Give it time...

With what seems to be growing acceptance of censorship over time and
the gradual spreading of those attitudes, coupled with the US's leaning
on other countries to adopt "corporate friendly" laws, I think that
there may be growing interest in the future in those projects that
create a "freenet"-like underbelly to the Internet.

But that's just my prediction </pulls on tinfoil beanie...>