Adding PHP Plugin

Cody Holland cholland at redmoonbroadband.com
Fri May 6 07:48:41 PDT 2005

How would I go about adding a pluggin to php4-extension.  I've already
installed in, but need to add support for pcntl.  Do I need to remove
extensions all together and reinstall them from scratch, or is there an
easier way??

Cody Holland
Field Engineer
Redmoon Broadband, Inc.
972-599-3900x26
cholland at redmoonbroadband.com
The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain
individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may be subject to
legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error you should
notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from
your system and notify your system manager. Please do not copy it for
any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. The views or
opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of the company. The recipient should
check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or
indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.