Fibre Channel cards support

Antal Rutz rutz at dab.iit.uni-miskolc.hu
Fri May 6 06:46:49 PDT 2005

I was looking for fibre channel support on the hardware support page
http://www.freebsd.org/releases/5.3R/hardware.html

I only see the lsi-logic cards, but as I was informed by my friends the
isp driver supports more fc cards (and there could be more drivers..)

My case shows that people looking for hardware support don't choose
freebsd because they don't find their hardware on the specific pages.

I got into the same situation with HP scsi cards a month ago but I
was lucky enough to find it amoung the man pages myself.

And as I see the manpages contain alot more hardware than the special
"hardware support page".

needs update.
--

--rutz