What is the best use for this stuff?

Rod Person personrp at hotpop.com
Fri May 6 05:47:28 PDT 2005

On Thu, 05 May 2005 18:18:43 -0400, <jshamlet at comcast.net> wrote:

> This machine is currently unused - my wife got tired of a PC in every
> room... :)

I feel your pain! We have a computer in every room but the Kitchen &
Living Room.
That's 6 computer (I have 3 in my bedroom). Then I have a basement with 2
working
servers a Quad PPro Compaq and a Dec Alpha 1000a. And at least 4 other PC
waiting to
be worked on.

> Think of it as Legos for computer geeks! (there will be a spring
> cleaning at some point as well)

Do you have a basement or garage?? I done "spring cleaning" once or twice
and
every time I always run into a situation were the parts I got rid of I
ended up
needing later!