System clean-up tool / technique?

Fafa Hafiz Krantz fteg at london.com
Thu May 5 13:32:29 PDT 2005

Hey.

I am a very meticulous person.
I try to keep my systems as clean as possible.

I was wondering that others like me out there do to keep their
systems clean for stale files and files with no reference to
either the system, its ports and its users.

I understand that running make world's is one reason to a messy
system, among others such as plain binary carelessness?

So, does anyone have an application, a script or some kind of
tricky command to clean their system? All I know is to:

# rm -rf /usr/obj/*

Thanks!

--

Fafa Hafiz Krantz