Creating an Installation CDROM

fbsd_user fbsd_user at a1poweruser.com
Wed May 4 10:48:46 PDT 2005

In the handbook section "2.13.1 Creating an Installation CDROM" it states
that there is an  mini.iso file which contains everything needed to install
FreeBSD. I do not see this file on the FreeBSD FTP download sites for 5.3 or
5.4 RC4.  What happened to this small iso file.  What is the new name for
this small install iso file. It's my understanding that it was built small
for people who use a modem to connect to the internet. Why is it no longer
there.