The FreeBSD Handbook, in Wiki form.

bob at a1poweruser.com bob at a1poweruser.com
Tue May 3 20:26:59 PDT 2005

Sure any public person can post junk to wiki and that is just what
is wrong with it for official handbook.  There would be no peer
review of info for correctness. There is no single person who knows
everything about FreeBSD  and has time to review all the personal
opinions posted to some wiki.  And if you search this questions
archives you will see that there is all ready an wiki for FreeBSD
and it has very little activity.