OPEN SOURCE MASTERPLANS

Joel Rees joel_rees at sannet.ne.jp
Tue May 3 09:50:35 PDT 2005

Fafa Hafiz,

Pardon the top post, but master plans are for totalitarian governments
and bureaucracies. Their sole purpose is to assist in perpetuating
established institutions. (No institution is going to plan it's own
demise. Oh, and how well they serve their purpose is a subject of some
debate.)

Maybe what you should be asking for is examples of business plans,
although those are all too often used by the powers that be to keep
small businesses from growing and threatening the status quo. Informal
operating policies and such might also be of interest.

--
Joel Rees
     Getting involved in the neighbor's family squabbles is dangerous.