OPEN SOURCE MASTERPLANS

mario.lobo at ipad.com.br mario.lobo at ipad.com.br
Tue May 3 08:11:46 PDT 2005

   //|  //||
  // | // ||
-//--//---|| ARIO LOBO
//  //    ||
---------------------------------
mario.lobo at ipad.com.br
http://www.ipad.com.br

What is your interest? Who do you work for? A lot of people in poor and developing countries are
already aware that they should move towards open source, and they themselves keep up with those
master plans everyday, despite of microsoft´s expensive "gifts" and strong efforts to keep those
countries away from FS.

How do we know you´re not working  for Mr. Bill ?
--
   //|  //||
mario.lobo at ipad.com.br
http://www.ipad.com.br