OPEN SOURCE MASTERPLANS

J.C. Roberts test at example.com
Tue May 3 07:54:22 PDT 2005

On Tue, 03 May 2005 08:24:56 -0500, "Fafa Hafiz Krantz"
<fteg at london.com> wrote:

>Hello!
>
>In an effort to balance the awareness and usage of free and open
>source among the world's population, I am trying to obtain as many
>open source masterplans (in PDF) as possible. I plan to have them
>translated, revised and compiled into one masterplan above all
>masterplans which I can then distribute to people who would need
>it more than others, such as poor countries, etc.
>
>These can either originate from:
>
>1. Governments
>2. Universities and R&D agencies
>3. Private Institutions
>
>Do you have any?
>Do you know how to obtain one from your country?
>
>Please send them to me,
>and thank you for listening!
>

>Fafa Hafiz Krantz
>  Senior Designer @ http://www.home.no/barbershop
>  Furious @ http://www.home.no/barbershop/smart/sharon.pdf

What qualifications do you have that will convince us to believe you
are able to just understand a single master plan, let alone properly
combine all of them? Perhaps posting your IQ score would be
sufficient.

There is a free test available here:
http://www.iqtestforfree.com

Good Luck!