make x11 & tiff

vizion at ixpres.com vizion at ixpres.com
Sun May 1 18:01:25 PDT 2005

Hi
Trying to install x11 make is looking for tiff-3.6.1.tar.gz in
my\usr\ports\distfiles failing which it searches on internet but isunable
to find. I have obtained 3.7.1.tar.gz via ftp which is now in my
distfiles.

Should I:
(a) Find version 3.6.1 (if so does anyone know where from) or
(b) make changes in the Makefile?
(c) simply change the file name?
(d) do something a lot smarter that I do not know about?
Thanks

David Southwell              Ham call sign M0TAU

                                                            40 yrs ocean
and computing
experience.
English Owner & Captain of British Registered 60' bluewater Ketch S/V
Taurus. Currently in San Diego, CA. sailing May bound for Europe via
Panama Canal.