k3b dvd-image burning fails.

Perttu Laine plaine at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 06:43:44 PST 2005

I have trouble burning dvd-r images to dvd+r discs on freebsd 5.4.

Allmost 50% of burns are failing with same error. (same images works
sometimes and sometimes not). on windows I have never trouble (no
single bad burn with same computer, same dvd+r drive and same media).
now it always halts around 72% done with this same error message:

--
3379789824/4643059712 (72.8%) @0.0x, remaining 3:31
3379789824/4643059712 (72.8%) @0.0x, remaining 3:32

growisofs comand:
/usr/local/bin/growisofs -Z /dev/cd0=/storage/dvd-r/dvd1.img
-use-the-force-luke=notray -use-the-force-luke=tty -speed=8
--

So. what could be wrong?

--
kpn @ IRCnet