flash player plugin.

Bachelier Vincent vincent_bachelier at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 28 03:14:29 PST 2005

Hi, just do that:
cp /usr/local/share/examples/linuxpluginwrapper/libmap.conf-FreeBSD5-stable /etc/libmap.conf

it should work

--
Vincent Bachelier <vincent_bachelier at yahoo.fr>
Language    : Francais / English

Citation (fortune):

When we understand knowledge-based systems, it will be as before --
except our fingertips will have been singed.
		-- Epigrams in Programming, ACM SIGPLAN Sept. 1982