linksys WPC54G (ver.2)

Knut.A.Nordbo at hit.no Knut.A.Nordbo at hit.no
Tue Mar 22 00:17:33 PST 2005

I tried both of them, I manage to get it work with ndiswrapper on linux
but i cant get it to work on freebsd :(
why are you showing me the information of ndiswrapper for linux?, can
you use the linux version on freebsd? (I dont think you can?)
I have the linksys WPC54G PCMCIA card
Thank you for trying to help me:)