MS Exchange server on FreeBSD?

Duo duo at digitalarcadia.net
Mon Mar 21 11:50:17 PST 2005

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005, RacerX wrote:

> Oh for fucks sakes, stop insulting the folks that are offering solutions.
> Like I posted before - upgrade your firmware to meet FBSD half way .
>
> How do you expect an OS written for 2005 to play well with shit that was made
> in 97?
>
> Get a grip, stop insulting us - we're NOT the enemy here. However, YOUare
> makeing them.

Don't lose your cool with this guy. He is spoiling for a fight, is
technically crippled and ignorant. I have a feeling he is an
enthusiast/hobbyist, and not a real professional.

The recurring theme in all of his posts is simple: its someone elses
fault. Never some bit of ignorance on his part. Ever. Now, ignorance is
what I consider to be a temporary, albeit correctable condition. What he
has is crossing over to willful stupidity. He wants someone to provide him
with a magic wand, and with none to be had, he sulks very publically,
calls everyone a moron through veiled little jabs, and starts the cycle
all over again.

This is why he is killfiled on my end. You should do the same. This guy is
a typical camping troll. He sits on the list, whines about how everything
in the world is anyone's fault BUT his. I am sure he has snowed alot of
people in his time, by extrapolating his meager knowledge into semantic
B.S., don't let him get under your skin. I don't.

Truth be told, the guy is probably just frustrated, lacks real social
skills, and just dosent know how to deal with lack of knowledge on an
issue. Don't let that drive you into spewing hard hearted vulgar

He feels the squeaky whiny wheel gets the grease. What he dosent
understand is, in this world, you have to meet people half way. You have
to try to work with people, instead of setting up roadblocks. Oh well.

Relax, and enjoy some peace and quiet mail filtering has to offer. =)

  --
Duo

Although the Buddhists will tell you that desire is the root of
suffering, my personal experience leads me to point the finger at system
administration.
 	--Philip Greenspun