MS Exchange server on FreeBSD?

Nick Pavlica linicks at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 15:56:34 PST 2005

Anthony,
  I referenced the Novell GroupWise product.  I'm not sure what you
were referencing with the generic "Groupware" that you mentioned.
It's clear that you have little knowledge of this technology and may
want to spend some time learning about it before making blanket
statements about it.  My biggest concern is that you don't miss lead
someone else on this list.  GroupWise is superior to Exchange in
almost every aspect.  You would only know this if you had to mange
both of these tools in the real world.  As a straight mail
server/"messaging server"  Exchange in any version doesn't hold a
candle to the available *nix bases solutions.  Exchange has it's place
with out a doubt, but please don't try to wave the Exchange flag to
someone that knows better.

--Nick