MS Exchange server on FreeBSD?

Christian Tischler mail at myunix.net
Sat Mar 19 01:03:17 PST 2005

Thanks for all the replies. I will take a look at the, more or less,
open  solutions. I never intended to use the MS exchange as my primary
mail server. But its functionality for syncinig calenders, documents and
so on, seemed to a "nice" "simple" way of dealing with my situation
here. I have to admit, that I never used a windows server, and thought
it should be fairly easy. Now by looking at your submissions, and the
docs, which tend to give me headaches, I realize that an Free BSD
solution must be found to get the job done.

thx again for all your advice

Christian