feedback on a good DNS server

sn1tch dot.sn1tch at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 13:11:00 PST 2005

I am looking into setting up a DNS server on our network using an
existing FreeBSD box. I have been looking around and reading comments
on different DNS servers out their but everyone has mixed feelings. I
know someone who uses BIND and is happy with it .. is their any reason
why BIND wouldn't be a good choice? All i need is to have DNS running
on a webserver so we can host our site internally...any feedback on
this setup and/or DNS server is appreciated

Thanks in advance