Disk Geometry

Dan Simmonds danoxster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 13:47:13 PST 2005

Thanks Kevin,

This is quite helpful, only I have a fairly unusual disk structure,
since the disk was originally a dual boot system with windows XP which I
eventually converted into a full ufs drive. So all the BSD partitions
are located on what was originally the second half of the disk. Is there
anyway I can escape out of the automount prompt and run fdisk, or
anything. I've been trying everything I can think of.

Thanks,

Dan.