Thunderbird crash

Alex Zbyslaw xfb52 at dial.pipex.com
Tue Mar 8 06:42:59 PST 2005

Thanks for the suggestion.  However the only other report of Thunderbird
problems I could find was someone running latest Xorg on 5.something.

So many bus errors and seg faults from an established set of libraries
like XFree seems unlikely to me.  Why thunderbird and not mozilla or
gimp or any other X app?

As to CFLAGS etc, I don't set anything, I'm just compiling the port as
it comes.

Since no-one else has suggested anything I guess I'll have to try
recompiling with debugging and without optimisation and see if I can
track anything down.  Time permitting :-(

--
Phone: +44 131 468 2422
Email: xfb52 at dial.pipex.com