Antivirus on web proxy

Andrew Lewis al at xms.co.za
Tue Mar 1 11:33:43 GMT 2005

Hi,

I'm having a hard time getting antivirus plugged into a web proxy...

I've tried Viralator and Squivi without luck; didn't seem to work right... I'm not very happy with the approach taken by these packages though I'm willing to try anything that works...

Middleman seemed a good fit, but I kept getting errors with launching the filter program, never figured out why...

HTTP::Proxy would be fine if the store-and-forward body filter was finished yet...

So, my question is....

Has anybody done this successfully on fBSD? And what did you use?

Best,
-AL.