Problems with FreeBSD 5.4

service at fixer.com service at fixer.com
Thu Jun 30 19:11:23 GMT 2005

I have been using FreeBSD for about 10 years.  I have had the 5.4 version for about a month.  The only problem I'm having is that there's of lot of files like libutil.so.3, libreadline.so.4, libm.so.2 and libexpat.so.4 that are missing.  I have found most off older versions FreeBSD software.  But I give up on finding libutil.so.3  I used google.com to try to find it.  I did a search for libutil.so.3, also checked the Free Software Foundation and came up with nothing.  Hope you can tell me where I can find it.

Thanks in advance,
ed