NVIDIA TNT2 woes

Christopher Kelley bsd at kelleycows.com
Thu Jun 30 18:55:34 GMT 2005

Igor Robul said;

>If you cvsup your ports, then you'll get support for legacy cards in
>nvidia-driver port.

The way *I* read the makefile, legacy card support in the port isn't
going to be around much longer. Or rather, only until ports support for
4.x is dropped, whenever that is. So I just deinstalled the
nvidia-driver port and installed the old version from the file on
nvidia's website. Probably when I do a clean install for the upgrade to
6.x, I'll just use the nv driver in xorg and forget the accelerated driver.

Christopher