Upgraded Perl; and lo, errors cause exim to fail

Joe Altman fj at panix.com
Tue Jun 28 22:04:19 GMT 2005

On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 05:52:58PM -0400, Trey Sizemore wrote:

> When you say embedded, what do you mean?  How do I go about reading the
> documentation so that I can find the correct syntax for the command?

You can look at the man page. There are two basic commands, outlined
in the man page:

man perl-after-upgrade

<snip>

SYNOPSIS
         perl-after-upgrade
         perl-after-upgrade -f
         perl-after-upgrade -v

--
I don't care what you think. This is not a stylishly insouciant stroll
out of the jungle, here. It's more like we've fallen out of our trees