RAID Cards

Nethaniel St. Donovan nethaniel at box201.com
Tue Jun 28 04:38:42 GMT 2005

Option 6 for Freebsd boot up screen is "drop to boot commandline".
It basically lets you set certain options so the  system can load properly.
I.E. it's running 100% off the CD at that moment and if you want to turn
acpi off prior to boot you can.

Fail because whatever Linux I try (I prefer FreeBSD) the OS can't see the
raid as a valid drive. Each OS asks what drive to install to but when you
look to choose which one the Raid is never in the list of option to begin