Installing sqlite and pysqlite in home directory

Shahthureen Khan thureen at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 26 01:40:03 GMT 2005

Hi,
I am newbie to unix/FreeBSD. I want to install sqlite
and pysqlite on my home directory of my FreeBSD shell
account (they usually only allow person programs to
installed there). I have got the files from FreeBSD
ports and unpacked them. However, I can't seem to
figure out how to get install in my home directory
instead of trying to go to /var/db/ports/sqlite3 and
asking to switch to root. I have been searching google
for few hours and haven't found anything too useful.
Any help would be appericiated.

-Thanks