Does Firefox 1.0.4 suck, or is it just me ?

Jeff MacDonald bignose at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 12:46:35 GMT 2005

Hi,

Thanks for the help folks. I did the unthinkable and put xp back on ;)
I have a bsd server or 4 in my house so i'll let them do what they do,
and let xp do what it does.

Konqueror : No. Can't. It doesn't support all JS and we're a web shop.
You can argue with me "yes it does" but i'll say "no it doesn't, i've
seen first hand"

Fresh BSD System : 5.4 - Yup. did a cvsup, then install firefox , then
portupgrade

Re profile issue : I wasn't running thunderbird, maybe you meant .mozilla

RW: glad to hear it works for you, that's no help to me tho.

Eric : wasn't memory usage, i have a gig of ram and the system was not
being heavily taxed at all.

Thing is, I'm a perl programmer in a web-app shop. So using the
opposite of what most of my clients use, I guess wasn't that great of
a plan. Maybe some day they'll release a WinXP with FreeBSD running
the underbelly. HA ;)

Thanks tho guys.

Jeff.