netgraph startup

Reid Linnemann lreid at cs.okstate.edu
Thu Jun 23 15:50:16 GMT 2005

I'm using netgraph to bridge a few interfaces on a -CURRENT system.
I've used the example bridge script
/usr/share/examples/netgraph/ether.bridge, and it works perfectly after
setting the interface vars.

However, there are no rc.d hooks (that I am aware of) that will kick off
netgraph scripts on system boot, forcing me to manually run the netgraph
script at each reboot. I'm sure I could hack the script to give it
rcorder keywords and handlers for rcng arguments, but that seems to be
an overworked solution. I'm curious, how have other netgraph users have
solved this problem?