Simple ipfw problem :(

Peter peterpub1 at aboutsupport.com
Thu Jun 23 11:44:50 GMT 2005

Hi,

with my old linux box I forward all my LAN traffic coming from eth1 via
eth0 with these simple 3 lines

$IPTABLES -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o $INET_IFACE -j MASQUERADE
$IPTABLES -A FORWARD -i $LAN_IFACE -j ACCEPT
$IPTABLES -A FORWARD -m state --state ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPT

Howevr I moved the box to FreeBSD 5.4 and also I have a new connection
PPPoE. I enabled the IPDIVERRT,    FIRREWALL etc in the kernel but I am
  unable to make traffic coming from rl0(internal interface) be
forwaded via tun0( PPPoE interface).

I have gateway_enable='yes', tried playing with ppp_nat etc...

But no luck....

Is there a simple way to do that with ipfw ? Please help - I am little
bit confused...

Thanks in advance for your help...

Kind regards,

Peter