Freebsd Print Server

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Tue Jun 21 23:04:00 GMT 2005

Before spending a lot of time on this check out prices for
hardware USB print servers.  It's a lot easier to LPR from a
FreeBD system to one of these, than to deal with the USB
device right on the server itself.  And these print servers
will accept printing in all kinds of protocols, LPR, IPP,
SMB, etc. etc. so very easy to share the printer with the 'doze
boxen.

Ted