ipf not working correctly???

RYAN vAN GINNEKEN luck at computerking.ca
Tue Jun 21 22:46:33 GMT 2005

Ok thank you for your reply I have followed the newest handbook to the
letter did you read my email?? which part is incorrect the ipf stuff is
comment out of my kernel and also turned off in rc.conf.    I have had
to re enable ipfw in the kernel to get  natd and my server to work
properly again.  If i remove firewall and ipdivert options my server
will no longer route packages to my LAN.  I will recompile my kernel one
more time with no firewall option at all and comment out all the natd
and ipfw lines from rc.conf just to humor you and because i am desperate
for this to work.  Note i have already tried this but will try again.

also you  can have both enabled  however i do only want  ipf  for now.